Who are these services intended for?
These services are intended for individuals diagnosed with an intellectual disability (ID), a physical disability (PD) or an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Early intervention and stimulation for children waiting for a diagnostic assessment or diagnosed with a physical disability, a global developmental delay, an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder.
- Psychosocial support services for the individual in question, their family or loved ones.
- Referrals to public and community organizations.
- Help with applications for financial support.
Specialized services offered at the West Montréal Readaptation Centre (WMRC)
- Intensive behavioural interventions for children with an ASD
- Habilitation and rehabilitation services
- Residential integration
- Community and workplace integration
- Partner support services
- Working with schools, the community, hospitals, etc.