Who are these services intended for?
Our services require a referral and are intended for those living with cancer.
- Diagnosis and follow-up care
- Cancer treatment (chemotherapy, immunotherapy and surgery)
- Service corridor for treatments such as radiation therapy, etc.
- Blood tests, blood product transfusions (plasma, blood transfusion, platelets, immune globulins) and other treatments
- Education, support, coordination of care and personalized counselling on the side effects of chemotherapy
- Access to a range of services (massage therapy to promote relaxation and ease anxiety, music therapy either one-on-one or as complementary therapy, counselling with a psychologist, human relations officer - family therapy and nutritionist)
- Access to clinical trials and research
- Group and/or individual information sessions (as required)
- Telehealth sessions with the program’s professionals, as needed
- Patient and family education from the moment the patient is taken in charge
- Treatment education (e.g., chemotherapy)
- Survivorship patient education
For support or information, see the following:
- The resources directory available on the Quebec Cancer Foundation website
- The Canadian Cancer Society
- The Regroupement des organisations communautaires en oncologie (ROCO)