- To ensure an environment conducive to the achievement of the individual's full potential in all spheres of life, regardless of condition;
- To provide specialized and plan-based rehabilitation services to assist the individual in fulfilling socially rewarding roles.
- Assisting the user and family to maintain or return to the natural living environment;
- Assisting the users already living independently to maintain themselves within the community;
- Assisting the users in making transitions from natural home to residential care or independent living;
- Assisting with school-related transitions from elementary to high school or from high school to CEGEP;
- Teaching and equipping the users with skills to be able to live independently.