The Blue Door is available to only internal and external referring professionals for users 0–17 years old, their families, and pregnant individuals.
All referring professionals can access The Blue Door to submit requests the following services:
- Youth in difficulty (JED) (6–17 years old);
- Agir tôt;
- Front-line youth services (0–17 years old) except youth mental health.
- Perinatal and early childhood services (0–5 years old)
This service covers the entire West Island territory (CLSC de Pierrefonds, CLSC du Lac-Saint-Louis, CLSC Dorval-Lachine. CLSC de LaSalle).
*Important : Users who cannot get a referral must contact the psychosocial intake at their CLSC to access services.
The Blue Door works to assist with and facilitate initial contacts and the referral process. To ensure optimal case management for your clients, the portal’s multidisciplinary team will:
- Perform a needs assessment;
- Develop crisis intervention strategies (when required);
- Direct them the appropriate program;
- Remain in close contact with all partners;
- Identify community needs and activities.
All institutional and community partners can submit a request by:
|1.Completing the Youth access portal referral form.|
* Make sure to include all of the following information to prevent any processing delays and, consequently, access:
|2.Send the completed form to the Blue Door team.|| |
|3.Once a request is received, a needs assessment is done before the request is directed toward the most appropriate program or resource.|
|4. A document will then be sent to the referring professional to inform them that either:|| |
|5.If an emergency intervention is requited, the requester will be contacted by telephone and referred to the CAFE (Crisis-Adolescent-Family-Childhood).|