Do you want to get involved in the community, contribute, share, learn new things, make a difference? Don’t wait any longer; join our 2 000 volunteers today!
Volunteering offers many opportunities, such as:
- Assisting members of the community at home, in hospital, in a day centre or residential care centre.
- Contributing to special events by helping with logistics, welcoming the public, hosting leisure activities, working at our various boutiques, preparing Christmas baskets, supporting fund raising activities, etc.
- Providing information, interacting with people, doing direct prevention work through the distribution of materials, and guiding clients toward various resources.
- Do you have administrative skills? Help us with office work like updating contact lists, sorting, filing, data entry, etc.
- Are you an artist at heart? Come strum a guitar, draw, paint, tell stories, knit, or even dance with our patients!
The possibilities are endless with a clientele aged 0 to 100 years and a wide range of services!
Consult the following pamphlets for more information on our installations.
Support for Elderly Autonomy Program
- All our volunteers must undergo background checks;
- All volunteers must attend an orientation session;
- Your skills, interests, place of residence, and availability are taken into consideration
- when matching you with another volunteer.