There is a question period during each meeting of the Board of Directors.
Who can ask a question?
- Members of the public
- Any other group of people.
Thank you for sending us your question by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, 48 hours prior to the morning of the meeting. Rest assured that you will have an answer to your question, however note that we may not be able to answer live, in which case, you will receive a written answer in the following days. Should you are unable to attend the virtual session, rest assured that anyone who has submitted a question before the date indicated above will receive an answer by email, a few days after the Board meeting.
In order to submit question, please include the following information:
- Full name
- Department or service where you work should you be employed by the IUHSSC or the name of the external organization
- Email Address
The president can answer the question themself or designate someone else to respond, as stipulated in the Règlement sur la régie interne du conseil d’administration d’un établissement du réseau de la santé et des services sociaux.
If the question requires research or cannot be answered immediately:
- The president can take the matter under advisement
- The president indicates when they will be able to provide an answer
- The answer can be given at a later meeting or at some other time.