Anyone residing in the community can become a citizen partner.
Are you willing to give your time and share your ideas?
Do you want to put your personal experience to use to help improve health and social services across the West Island?
- Take on projects with teams made up of citizens, community partners and professionals from the health and social services network.
- Make a real difference, relay concerns expressed by the population.
- Share their views and opinions: their voice is as important as that of CIUSSS partners and professionals.
Specific examples of projects:
- Organizing social activities (with youth) in CHSLDs to enhance the residents’ living environment.
- Giving your opinion on fighting the taboos and stigma around mental health.
- Organizing activities to reduce social isolation in seniors.
Some citizen partners shared the experiences they have had on various projects.
Discover Corey Hoare's experience!
- Video-testimonial : What makes him proud to be a citizen partner?
- Video-testimonial : The projects he has been working on
Discover France Séguin's experience as a citizen partner! (FR only)
- Video-testimonial : Her implication as a citizen partner
- Video-testimonial : The projects she has been working on
To be an agent of change and improve care and services
- Be better informed about the services offered across the territory
- Be invited to meetings and consultations
- Build a network of contacts
- Identify career and internship opportunities within the health and social services network
Help improve care and services
To submit your application, simply fill out the registration form.
To get involved:
- You do not need to have detailed knowledge of our programs and services.
- You must be a resident of the territory (see map) https://emis.santemontreal.qc.ca/fileadmin/emis/Outil/Atlas/carte_pdf/decoupages/CIUSSS_RTA_2015_06.pdf
- The most important criteria: your willingness to contribute and share your experience as a citizen.