The regulatory framework of our Institution’s research consists of by-laws, policies, standard operating procedures, guidelines and procedures in view of establishing standards that contribute to the excellence of research.
Any person conducting research activities on the Institution's site must register in compliance with the Institution's regulatory framework. The lead investigator of a research project also has the responsibility for enforcing this framework with its staff and students.
It is the responsibility of any person (i.e. researcher, research staff, student) conducting research activities in the Institution to consider the regulatory framework For more details concerning the regulatory framework and the documents arising from it,it is possible to visit the English version of the regulatory framework here.
General (FR only)
- Regulatory Framework
- Explanatory diagram of the MWI IUHSSC research regulatory framework - To come
- Regulation of research data management - to come by the end of 2023
Regulations of researchers (FR only)
- Policy on researcher statuses and research privileges - Revised version in the form of a policy expected before the end of 2023
- Policy on training and research qualifications – To come by the end of 2023
- Policy on the responsible conduct of research – Revised version expected before mid-2023
- MY-REB 105B.001: Conflicts of interest – researchers – Revised version expected before the end of 2023
- By-law on conflicts of interest
Regulation of research projects (FR only)
- Institutional Suitability Review Process (FR only)
- Rules of operation of the Research Ethics Board (FR only)
- Research participant identification procedure for protection purposes (FR only)
- Catalis standard operating procedures – To come by the end of 2023