For consultations with the routine nursing care services, please note that these services are only accessible with an appointment for the CLSC de Pierrefonds and the CLSC du Lac St-Louis
How to make an appointment for routine nursing care at my CLSC?
APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE BY TELEPHONE
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.(except on statutory holidays)
When taking your appointment, please have in hand:
Our goal is to provide you with the fastest possible access. However, due to the variable volume of requests, it may take longer than usual to obtain your appointment, or you may be redirected to another resource.
We thank you for your comprehension.
Our 4 CLSCs provide a broad range of care and services. They include:
- Nursing care (changing bandages, vaccinations; other injections; test centre; etc.);
- Family services (prenatal classes; breastfeeding support; nutritional counselling; evaluation and orientation of youth in difficulty, with an intellectual disability, or a developmental delay; etc.);
- Youth clinics (information; detection and treatment of sexually transmittable and blood-borne infections; etc.);
- Psychosocial assessment, orientation, and follow-up (for youths and adults);
- Adult services (smoking cessation; prevention of cardiometabolic risks; diabetes clinic; etc.);
- Home Care Services.
For more information, please contact your CLSC.
The care and services available may vary from one CLSC to another.