Are you new to Canada?
This section contains useful links and phone numbers for various resources to help guide you as you settle in.
Health Support Resources
- For the health services available in your neighbourhood: CLSC
- For vaccinations (flu/influenza vaccine, adult vaccines, pediatric vaccines, monkey pox vaccine, travel health): make an appointment on Clic Santé
- To find a family doctor
- To get a health insurance card
- For questions or concerns about your health: Free and confidential telephone consultation service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: Info-Santé (811)
Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- PRAIDA - Regional Program for the Settlement and Integration of Asylum Seekers
- Government of Canada - Interim Federal Health Program
Other Support Resources
- Ville de Montréal - Advice and resources for newcomers
- Government of Québec - Immigration