- You must pay the fees established by the government to cover the cost of your residential care in a Québec health and social services facility.
- The RAMQ website manages the fees charged to individuals residing in an intermediate resource.
- Rates may vary according to your status (non-resident in Québec, non-resident in Canada, refugee).
- On the first day of each month you must pay the facility where you reside the amount indicated on your decision notice.
- Fees as applicable as of the first day of your residential stay, as recorded by the facility. The fees are adjusted to reflect the number of days in residential care (30 days for a full month). The day you arrive is included in this calculation, but not the day you leave.
Québec Residents with a Valid Health Insurance Card
Rates valid from January 1st, 2023, to December 31, 2023
Under 65 years old
(Depending on the user’s situation)
65 years +
65 years +
Out-of-Province Residents, non-residents of Canada, refugees (IFHP)
Hospital Centres, CHSLD, IR, FTR
Rates valid from April 1, 2023, to March 31, 2024
Non-Residents of Canada
Rates valid on April 1 as of IFHP
Are you hosting a minor child?
You are entitled to a Canada Child Benefit, which is paid on the 20th of each month.
- You will stop receiving this monthly benefit the month after the child has been placed.
- When the child is no longer living with you, you must complete the RC66- form to restart the Canada Child Benefit.