- You have the right to talk about your concerns with a staff member of your choice (educator, worker, etc.). All staff members are there to help!
- You have the right to discuss a specific problem situation with the head of the department or unit. They can help you!
- You have the right to contact the Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner, in complete confidentiality:
- To request information on your rights and remedies available to you;
- To report a problematic issue;
- To file a complaint.
We are there for you!
Don’t hesitate to contact us. Under no circumstances will you be subjected to reprisals.
Online form for youth (to come)