Complaints and Satisfaction

Submitting a complaint or getting help to do so

Are you dissatisfied with care and services received by a health and social services facility that is part of the Montréal West Island CIUSSS?

You can submit a complaint or report abuse or maltreatment to the Montréal West Island CIUSSS Service Quality and Complaints Commission.

Need help or support to formulate your complaint?

Centre d’assistance et d’accompagnement aux plaintes

Your local Centre d’assistance et d’accompagnement aux plaintes (CAAP, or Complaint Assistance and Support Centre) can help you to formulate your complaint.  It’s free and confidential!

In Montréal, the CAAP de l’Île-de-Montréal offers services in English and French to all health and social services network users. 

Users Committee

Upon request, the Users' Committee at the facility in question can guide or assist you with your complaint.


Accompaniment by a loved one

Any person you choose can accompany or assist you throughout the process.


Dernière modification de la page le