The territory covered by the Montréal West Island IUHSSC includes some of the most vibrant and multicultural communities in the region. Our clientèle is francophone, anglophone, and allophone. Our installations are dynamic and enriching workplaces that promote contact with other cultures and learning a second language.
Montréal West Island IUHSSC also offered a wide range of benefits, including:
- 9.6 days of paid sick leave;
- 13 statutory holidays per year;
- A group insurance plan (i.e., prescription drugs, dental care, health professionals) after 3 months of service;
- Job security after 2 years of service for those in permanent positions;
- A defined benefits pension plan (RREGOP)
Because of its size, our establishment offers great opportunities for internal mobility. Our employees are our greatest asset; we focus on developing their skills and encourage their advancement.
Beginning your career at the Montréal West Island IUHSSC: a promising career path!