- Over-the-phone counselling on birth control, sexually transmitted and blood borne infections (STBBI) and vaccination
- Screening for STBBIs with no symptoms
- Birth control (starting, renewing, follow-up, switching)
- Administration of Depo-Provera contraceptive
- Morning-after pill
- Pregnancy test/unplanned pregnancy
- Vaccination for those 18-24 years
All our services are free and confidential and are aimed at those between the ages of 14 to 24 who live, go to school or work within our territory. If you are 14 years old or over, you do not need your parents’ permission.
To make an appointment
To make an appointment, go to the Clic Santé website. It’s quick, easy and free!
Select “Youth clinics” from “Select a Category”.
If you have trouble booking an appointment online, help is available by calling one of our four CLSCs.
CLSC de Dorval-Lachine
CLSC de LaSalle
CLSC de Pierrefonds
CLSC du Lac-Saint-Louis